I'm super excited to announce my pilot year for running day camps. I can't wait to explore and craft with your most loved young beings. This year I am offering three different camps. I hope you will join me on this wonderful adventure. These are half-day camps although before and aftercare available with limited spaces.
Wylde-Creators - ages 6-8 Runs July 26th-30th and from 10-12 :30 am
* Wylde-Creators explores the world through play, stories, and of course Crafting.
* Join us as we connect with Wind, Water, Earth, Fire, and not least the Animals in a new and delightful way!
*Crafts and activities include; wishing feathers, bubble play, pod boat races, sun catchers, seed planting and so much more
Wylde-Nurturers - ages Runs August 2-9th Ages 13-15 from 12:30-3
* Wylde-Nurturers focuses on self-compassion and self-love as we learn how to care for the world around us.
* we learn about what reciprocity means, we will make hydrosols, lotions, candles, and other nurturing crafts made from the earth.
Wylde-Seekers*- age 9-12 Runs August 9-12 from 10-12:30
* Wylde-seekers is a class where we look at all the earth has to offer, w dabbling in magic and mystery
* We will learn a bit about plant magic and folklore, learn to make paints and other craft supplies from nature, play around with clay, weave branches, and so much more
Follow this link to register
What is Wylde-Crafitng?
Well here is my take on it anyway, it is my own spin on nature crafting and is incorporated into all of my classes.
Wylde-Girls circles are based on soul coaching® principles and incorporate my Wylde-crafting projects. They encourage connection with this amazing planet of ours and bring us a sense of well-being. We create art and tools with intention. We follow our sense of wonder and imagination to create a relationship with our outer world, carving out our own space to support and guide our inner world.
Come rediscover and reclaim your own inner Wylde self, It is such a rewarding journey! I offer the full 28 day soul coaching program as well as Mini soul sessions which includes some Wylde-crafting for adults. What is life without a space for fun and creativity, and some soul connections along the way.
I have long believed that nature is our greatest teacher and healer. I am fascinated by the increased interest of alternative methods for education such as wild schooling, homeschooling, unschooling and forest schools. As well as philosophies of Waldorph, Charlotte mason, and Montessori, I'm tickled with wonder as I gather from homeschooling forums such as wild and free and so many other nature education sites. As an educator myself, I am attempting to bring a fusion of some of these ideas about connecting us with our innate nature and the world around us. Cultivating programs carved from these ideas into being and getting the outdoors brought into our classrooms allowing it more accessible to all children.
*With covid these plans are on hold, but you can follow me on my Blog Enchanted Education to learn more about what Wylde-schooling looks like to me.